Wednesday, March 30, 2011

29 weeks

Hi

I have been bitten by the guilt bug, last night I realized that I have not taken a 27, 28 or 29 week belly picture. I managed to squeeze in a 29 week picture 2 days before the little monster turned 30 weeks. Now I only feel guilty about missing 2 weeks worth of belly. PHEW! That was close. Matt tries so hard to please me by doing exactly what I ask 100% of the time, but I am so difficult to appease (pesky hormones). We had to have taken 30 pictures from the left, right, full body, just belly, waist up, neck down etc... and I was not satisfied with any of them. Now that I am more lucid and not in a hormonal hurricane I am going to place the blame on bad shadowing, not Matt's lack of photographic skill. I am so lucky to have such a patient husband who is able remain calm and loving when he has a ticking time bomb for a wife. By the way, if anyone sees my former happy, easy going, loving self tell her I say HI and I would love to have her back.

We went with the torso shot with a textured background

We have been making progress on the nursery over the last few weeks, Matt has been busy sanding, staining and refinish oogles of vintages pieces I have managed to find. The two I am most excited about are an end table and a medicine cabinet. The end table will be perfect situated next to the rocking chair, it has beautiful wooden inlays and gorgeous Jenny Lind style legs that match the crib. Plus, it was pretty much begging to come home with me at 20 bucks. The antique medicine cabinet sports a towel bar (super hard to come by) and 3 shelves. We are going to hang this functional wonder above the changing table and it will house various cutesy baby things like nail clippers and booty cream. The best part about the cabinet is that it only cost 18 bones...not sure if anyone else knows the going rate, but these bad boys (with the hard to find towel rack) easily sell for 125 greenbacks. Jackpot!


This is a Before shot of the table and doesn't show the intricate woodwork, I will post more detailed After photos later--Frazier will be apart of the after shots as well, I know how everyone needs their Fraz Fix


We removed the mirrored front portion of the medicine cabinet as soon as we brought this item home and safely placed it up high and out of the way. Matt and I both have horrible track records that all end in OOPS. I am going to replace with fabric backing behind the shelves and the knob, stay tuned for after photos. Trust me when I say this is going to be awesome!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. If you're not having a good week, just be thankful you're not Matt and stuck under the same roof as a cyclone of emotion and irrational outbursts.

Colie

PS Krum says HI

His ears are in a pony tail not missing
Again, this is why Krum never has photos taken of him, he does not know how to pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment