Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Unknown Bonus of Pregnancy



I know, 2 posts in 1 week, I'm on fire.

I just wanted to acknowledge an awesome perk of being pregnant. People want to do everything for you! Until the last month or so I didn't have a big enough belly to be unmistakably pregnant, plus it has been so cold outside that I have been bundled up in winter attire. Today I went to run some errands by myself, people held every door for me, got items off shelves that were 2 inches above my head, put dog food in my cart, pushed the cart and took it all out to my car. If that wasn't good enough in its self, everyone that sees me smiles or says HI. It is amazing what growing a life inside you can do to everyone around you. If we all treated everyone like they are pregnant all of the time the world would be a much nicer place. Time to practice what I preach.

Colie

1 comment: