Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is This a Joke?

I picture the Little Monster in my belly sipping Pina Coladas, basking in sunshine and ordering room service at 3am. Then I picture the hotel management trying to evict it from it's wonderful all inclusive resort, but the Little Monster is holding on to the walls and fighting every step of the way.

The real deal contractions started last night at 8:30pm, while I was at work of course. They started in my back and wiggled forward and then clenched me in a stop what I am doing and forget my name kind of way. Thank goodness my wonderful friend Lauren was there to do about an hour's worth of work for me while I sat in a chair and watched (thhhhaaankkkksss Lauren!) They weren't frequent, but they were getting stronger. By 11pm they were 10-15 minutes apart and lasting about 30-45 seconds. I got home at 12:30pm from work and laid in bed until 5am with these Big Girl Contractions, they were still about 10 minutes apart, getting stronger and lasting 45 seconds. Then they were gone. That's right, vanished into thin air like they had never been there!

I Googled these Vanishing Contractions and are you ready for what all powerful Google said? Normal, 100% completely normal! Little Monster....This is the hotel management and it is time to go!!

Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment