Monday, May 2, 2011

2 Posts in 2 Days! Lucky You

Hi again

We had our appointment today and I am officially on the books for a June 6th induction. Provided I don't go sooner of course. I wanted to do it earlier, but my gooooood friend Emily K is getting married on June 4th and I have to wear my Heifer Sized Bridesmaid Dress to support her on her day. I couldn't do that very well from the hospital--could you imagine me walking around the postpartum unit in a purple bridesmaid dress dancing to YMCA? Ha!! Because that is what I would be doing to show my support if I wasn't able to make it. Another good friend, Aspen, is getting married on June 11th, sadly I grew out of that bridesmaid dress around week 22. Doubtful that I will be able to wear that sexy blue dress by June 11th, but I will do a special dance for her in my sweatpants!

Hope everyone has a great week!
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment