Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What a Difference a Week Can Make



I woke up today looking like this. I even had that look on my face! The Little Monster grew 100x it's size in 12 hours. There is no doubt that I am indeed pregnant, I no longer look like a chubby girl shoving crackers in her face every 2 hours. Last week I was very excited to feel fetal movements and little nudges every now and then. This week I am greeted with limbs in my spine while I am sleeping that send the most horrific pain shooting through my body jolting me awake. But I do love to feel it move around in there :) 

Matt thinks that the baby is going to be a body builder or extreme nutrition expert. I only want to eat fruit, veggies, whole grain and lean protein. Every time I get a wild hair and try to eat something heavily processed, fatty or all around bad for me I get violently ill. No complaints here, I like to eat healthy, but every now and then Mama needs a burger!!

One more week until out BIG ultrasound, I can't wait to hopefully set all my fears aside and know for a fact that we have a healthy baby. I try not to think about all the things that can go wrong in development, but that's all I see at work so it makes it very hard. It really is a wonder and a miracle that babies form properly most of the time.

Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment