Monday, January 17, 2011

2nd Trimester is Awesome

HI ALL
The most exciting thing has happened within the last week! Matt can now feel the Little Monster moving when his hand is on my belly. I have been feeling the little guy/girl crawl around for some time now, but Matt hasn't been able to. It is becoming so much more real, at first it just seemed like I was dying a slow and cruel death, but now I am well into my second trimester and I am feeling fantastic. I do have a new friend named Heart Burn though, I'm not sure how well we are going to get along.  I still get sick now and then, but it is totally manageable. Plus, I have all this energy. I talk a mile a minute, I want to cook again, I like food again, I'm working out and my mind is spinning around and around with ideas.


Matt makes the best fires, so naturally, it had to be the 19wk background
                                      

The dogs are also happy that I am feeling better. Frazier is back to getting table scraps because I am cooking again and Krum is able to lay next to me again because I can stand to smell him again (poor guy, he never really stinks, but I hated the way he smelled.)

Did I blink?



Frazier trying to get the Redi Whip off his nose



Hope everyone is having a good week.

Colie

1 comment:

  1. aw you look so cute in your picture! and yes frazier totally blinked...

    ReplyDelete