Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Williams First Playoff Game

We went to the Colts v. Jets Playoff game last night (thanks Papa Pat for the tickets). We went with our two friends Josh and Shilpa--who are also 18 weeks pregnant-- we had a great time even though the Colts lost.


All the walking, the noise and yelling really got a response from the baby, they were in there doing flips and somersaults the whole time. I have been feeling flutters for awhile now, but over the last few days I have been able to feel big heavy movements. The other morning I felt the Little Monster crawl over to my right side, my stomach got really hard where they were laying and really squishy on the side they just left. All the throwing up and feeling miserable suddenly became worth it. I managed to sneak another peek with the sonogram machine the other day at work, I got a perfect profile picture and saw them suck their little thumb. Its amazing how something so simple can bring tears to your eyes. However, even commercials about razor blades can bring tears to my eyes theses days! Regardless, it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Til Next Time,
Colie

1 comment: