Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Midair Expansion


16 weeks called for an up close and personal shot of the belly. I wish I would have appreciated my body and almost flat tummy before I got pregnant, because who knows when I will see it next. Matt and I traveled to FL to visit my mom this past weekend. It was a relaxing trip filled with TONS and TONS of good food. My mom is known as the Queen of Snacks, never ever say you're kinda hungry around her, she will make a 4 course meal. We also got to walk on the beach, which was a nice break from the snow. The food was great, but the flight home was horrible. We had an unexpected 3 hour delay in Atlanta, I expanded in midair and out grew my jeans, the cute knee high boots I was wearing no longer fit around my ever expanding calves and then we had to trudge through a foot of snow to get to an even more snow covered vehicle. I looked pretty cute walking through the airport exhausted, big bellied, with half zipped knee high boots, and jeans that were unbuttoned and unzipped. We were supposed to get home at 10pm, but rolled in at 2am--for a total of a 10hr travel day. Lesson of the trip: wear sweatpants and buy a direct flight.     

Colie                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment