Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Movin' On Up

Our Little Monster has moved up in the world. They ran out of room in their humble pelvis abode and got themselves a delux apartment in the sky. My belly sure did Pop this week and now all my old pants fit again. Thanks Little Monster for preserving my wardrobe just a little longer!



As evidenced by this Glamour Shot, color has returned to my face and I no longer look like death warmed over. I am feeling much better, I take only 1 Zofran a day and I have enough energy to take a shower. I actually started to work out again which has restored some self worth.

The last 15 weeks have been hard on everyone, Matt has had to take on all the household chores and wasn't allowed to cook anything while I was home because of the smells. He waited on me hand and foot and held back my hair when I was sick. Not once did he complain about a single thing, all he said was "I'm proud of you". He even had a small case of sympathy pregnancy, his legs would get restless and he would feel nauseous in the evening when he was home with me. If that's not love, I don't know what is!

Even The Boys have had it rough, there have been no table scraps to eat and Frazier is wasting way into nothing.
                                               
                                                                        Fat Boxer



Until Next Time,
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment