Friday, November 19, 2010

An Invention to be Thankful For

There are many things I am thankful for in my life. My husband, our Little Monster, our family and friends, our jobs and our health. I am also eternally grateful to the inventors of Sea-Bands! They are small sweatbands that I wear on my wrists and they apply continuous pressure to the points on my wrists that cure nausea. These $10.99 miracle bands are available at the local drug store and provide relief to my morning sickness that no amount of medicine or prayer has been able to cure. Just to test them out and make sure it wasn't all in my head, I took them off at work last night, within 5 minutes I was huddled over the sink in my patients room cussing myself out for taking them off. Good thing the baby was 4 months old and didn't care that I was using his sink to get rid of my stomach contents. So this Thanksgiving Season I would like to extend a very warm thank you to the creators of Sea-Bands and to their families.

Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment