Friday, October 22, 2010

Hormones with a Side Order of Queezy

Hi Everyone

Just call me Crazy Lady. My emotions are all over the place, it is like I have 3 personalities. First, there is the Irrational Lady who panics at the thought of the lunch meat hanging out too close to the veggies in the fridge. She is also paranoid that the mere thought of sushi is going to cause a birth defect (I hate her the most). Second, there is the Lady Who Stays in Bed all day and thinks that if she takes a shower she is making great progress for the day and rewards herself with a nap. Third, there is the Lady that Cries all the time. Sometimes the Lady Who Cries comes out when the Irrational Lady is fretting about something unfounded and ridiculous...then I just go take a nap. I'm an uncontrollable, hormonal mess.

The headaches, bellyaches, nausea, sleepiness and food aversions are in their prime. I live on eggs, apple juice and bread. Although, today's craving was for Sour Kraut straight from the jar. Yumm Yumm. On the brightside, my sweet tooth is on vacation so I don't have to worry about going into a sugar coma anytime soon. 

Until Next Time,
Crazy Lady

1 comment:

  1. Blog is looking great!! Very cute!! Next step, putting some pictures on here! LOL!

    ReplyDelete