Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two Pink Lines and a Yes+

Hello Family and Friends,
I am copying a good friend of mine and starting a blog. I thought it was such a wonderful way for our friends and family to stay connected and updated on the impending arrival of Baby Williams. Thanks Emily, for the great idea!


Matt and I found out we were expecting on 10/9/10
The story is far from romantic, I took test #1 in a Walgreen's restroom because I was too impatient to make it home. I am known for my patients and great ability to wait (not even close to being true). The two minutes I had to wait for the Yes+ to show up nearly pushed me to my limits! Test #2 was confirmed at home by two pink lines. Next step is going to the doctor's office and getting the true and final confirmation.


Matt and I are very happy and thankful that we are going to be blessed with a new life and are grateful to share the adventure with all of our friends and family. Wish Matt luck in dealing with a caffeine-withdrawn, night shift working, control freak of a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment