Monday, April 11, 2011

31 Weeks


This picture captures how Krum feels about the impending arrival of the Little Monster. Krum can't get enough of my hormones and can frequently be found as close to my belly as possible. Unless Matt is around then my hormones have to compete with Krum's undying devotion to his "daddy".

Although, sometimes I have a hard time telling who loves who more....


This past weekend was great, I didn't have one single hormonal outrage or even the threat of one. Even the 31 week photo-session with the horrible framing, bad lighting and a not so flattering angle didn't bother me. Matt only had to take 3 pictures and I said "ok, that will work." I think he about had a heart attack, usually he fears these weekly sessions.


Squinty eyes? Whatever. Window and door in the shot? Sure, why not. Bad angle? Bring it on. I'm a new woman. Let's see how long this lasts... But seriously, can you see why I do have breakdowns every week? This is generally what I have to work with.

Colie


1 comment: