Sunday, February 6, 2011

Still Growing, Swelling and Snowing

Hi All

Matt and I have been held hostage in our own home by ice and snow for the last week, we haven't ventured out much except to go to work. However, the week was not left uneventful. Matt had me watch all three Lord of the Rings--9 hours of my life I wont get back-- Frazier and Krum learned to walk on crazy slippery ice, I got a visit from a Snowman and I found out today that my Little Sister was proposed to (now I feel old).

Last week we somehow forgot to take a belly picture. This week is an up close shot, I think I have officially fallen into the category of women who should not wear horizontal stripes--vertical from now on!


My feet have started to swell, I can't wait to see what the next 17 weeks have to offer. After working for 12-13 hours these Hot Piggies are what I came home to. Ouch.


Krum is getting better at walking on the ice, but Matt and Frazier have it mastered! **Side note--we do not kick our dogs, I was nudging him back out because he wouldn't go potty**





The doorbell rang and this is what I found on the front porch. Who would ding dong ditch a pregnant lady and leave a snowman behind?


 Matt and Frazier, that's who!!!

Stay Warm,
Colie

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the belly shot... It looks like you will be shopping for maternity clothes soon!! I still wear mine because they are so comfy... :)
    Just so you know, I can't watch your videos because they are "private." I was so excited to see the boys running around the yard, but it wouldn't let me watch it :(

    ReplyDelete