Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Big,The New and The Adorable

Hi All

24 weeks and still hangin' tough. From here on out I am only going to be getting fatter, peeing more and swelling to unusual sizes, which is fine by me. The baby is fully developed and all it needs to do is grow and get those lungs nice and strong (the better for you to hear me cry with, my dear). Now that all the eventfulness of pregnancy is dying down--until labor kicks in--Matt and I can focus on the really fun stuff. Like decorating the nursery, buying totally awesome things for no apparent reason and brushing up on nursery rhymes.

The Big- Here I am basking in my sweet tooth--that's right, that is a giant Hershey kiss in my mouth and yes, it does have 1,000 calories in it. No, I didn't eat it all. And no, the dogs didn't help me either, but they sure wanted to even though I explained chocolate kills dogs.



The New- We bought our very first item for the nursery yesterday. It is a faux-wicker rocking chair that hugs your butt in all the right places. We are going to get a big ol' fluffy feather pillow to promote good back support and we are still hunting for an appropriate ottoman. I am more than certain by now you have all noticed the fact that Frazier is in the majority of pictures taken. That is because he has a contract that specifically states he appears in a minimum of 90% of photos shot--he is such a ham-bone and loves the camera.

Krum on the other hand is very difficult to get a photo of, he is more elusive. This is what happens when you actually catch him on film--ridiculousness

Never Wake a Sleeping Poodle

Krum's official Don't Do Drugs poster


The Adorable- I saw this moo-cow coffee creamer and, well, just had to have it. She has become a permanent fixture on the counter, I think she really ties the room together. Or at least the coffee nook.


I hope everyone else is enjoying themselves as much as we do here!
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment